Friday, March 13, 2015

Photo Album - March 2015

A friend of mine had been talking about a really interesting locale over on the east side of Atlanta for a while, but it seemed like we just couldn't find time to make it over there. Finally a weekend opened up and he, a couple of his friends and myself went to check it out - and also shoot some scenes for a music video they had an idea for. I had no idea the Hunger Games had shot some scenes there until he told me, but upon entering I saw exactly why they did. It was by far one of the most visually stimulating places I'd been to since going to Yosemite years ago, or somewhere in Europe.














Crimson Tide fans are everywhere, apparently. 








There were contraptions and mechanisms and apparatuses within this abandoned rail yard that my mind could begin to fathom how they worked and what they could have been used for. 











The pentagram didn't freak my friends or myself out. It only added to the overall mysterious ambiance of the place. 




No comments:

Post a Comment